Customer and market discovery
- Engage with the main stakeholder groups for the FlowKit and OPAL platforms to understand stakeholder requirements. The stakeholders include:
- MNOs and mobile data providers;
- End-users, including:
- internal and external users directly working with the platform;
- external users who interface via an API / UI;
- external users of data products who have limited interaction with the platform.
- Research new stakeholders, understand the demand for the products and identify potential consumers
- Stay up-to-date with industry competitors and competition product developments
- Work closely with Flowminder’s engineering team to understand the constraints on what is possible.
- Gather customer feedback to determine ways that we could improve the product
Product strategy & development
- Set the long term vision and business strategy for Flowminder’s products
- Communicate this strategy to all of the relevant participants and stakeholders.
- Develop and own the product specifications and drive the development process
- Partner with the Engineering team to manage product development
- Work with the Project Manager to develop a budget for product development and marketing efforts
Business development and marketing
- Oversee the development of marketing campaigns and advertising strategies (working with the Communications Manager)
- Develop the business model(s) for the Product
- Prepare regular reports about product revenue predictions and results
- Discuss the Product with members of the press
- Promote the Products at conferences and events
- Meet with third parties to create strategic partnerships and pursue new business opportunities
- Demonstrate the products to customers
- You have at least 2-5 years of product management experience across the entire product development lifecycle.
- You are a fantastic listener and communicator who loves performing deep customer discovery.
- You are fluent in both English and French. English is used inside of Flowminder and with many of our partners. French is used with many of our in-country partners, primarily in West Africa & Haiti.
- You are a self-starter who has a diverse product management toolkit that you can’t wait to deploy.
- You feel equally comfortable conducting formal discussions with a governmental agency’s representatives as you are discussing technical issues with our engineering team.
- You excel in an environment that is direct, collaborative, and mission-driven.
- You are excited about the opportunity to have a voice in decisions that are outside of your product management purview.
Location - Stockholm / UK (South East) / Geneva
Salary: Depending on experience relevant to the role, offers up to (figures per annum):
- Stockholm based: 626,235 SEK
- UK based: 59,415.00 GBP
- GVA based: 87,690 CHF
Recruitment Type - Permanent
Start Date - Immediate
Must have the right to work in: Sweden, the UK, or Switzerland.
Direct reports: none
Applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following (preferably in pdf format):
- A brief expression of interest outlining why you are interested in being part of the work
- CV(s) (2 pages) with details of relevant experience
Please note that due to the very high volume of applications we receive, we greatly regret that we are unable to send personalised acknowledgements or give feedback on applications.
Advertised until filled.
For information about how your personal data is processed, see our Privacy Notice.