- Salary of up to £57,900 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible working hours
- Support projects to improve the lives of the world’s most vulnerable
- The opportunity to gain knowledge in various fields (such as public health, emergency coordination, disaster management, public services management) directly from experts in many countries
- The opportunity to work on and explore large-scale and near-real-time datasets reflecting human mobility
- Traveling is common for many data scientists and part of the role for project leaders in order to develop an understanding of the context and needs of stakeholders
- Collaborate with a talented and passionate team
Applicants should email email@example.com with the following (preferably in pdf format):
- A brief expression of interest outlining why you are interested in being part of the work
- CV(s) (2 pages) with details of relevant experience
Please note that due to the very high volume of applications we receive, we greatly regret that we are unable to send personalised acknowledgements or give feedback on applications. Only applications following the requested application format will be considered.
For information about how your personal data is processed, see our Privacy Notice.